Cancellations due to Travel Restrictions
If you are unable to travel due to Government enforced lockdowns, a refund will be given minus the property service charge & CC surcharge fee.
Alternatively, bookings can be moved to new dates subject to availability, however this may attract a different tariff depending on the dates, in which case a partial refund may be due if the new dates are lower, or there may be an additional balance due if the dates attract a higher nightly rate (such as a long weekend).
Check in details will not be provided if you have not returned your completed Guest Information Sheet, Photo ID,
COVID Safe QR codes/check in (usually located on fridge) is required by all guests and visitors to the property to complete.
Standard Cancellation Policy where COVID-19 is not a contributing factor
• Cancellations for bookings over peak holiday times (all school holidays, Easter, Christmas, Public holidays and long weekends) are refunded only when the Property is fully re-let for the same period (all dates need to be
covered by a new booking at the same or greater accommodation rate), when less than 8 weeks' notice is provided.
• Cancellations for bookings outside the peak holiday times (all school holidays, Easter, Christmas, Public holidays, and long weekends) are refunded only when the cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to the original
• All cancellations must be in writing.
• If a tenant cancels a booking, no refund is available unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made, then a $110.00 cancellation fee will apply. Furthermore, the booking fee will not be refunded.
• No refunds will be made for an early departure or refusal to stay at a booked property. Our agency will not be held responsible if the accommodation does not meet your expectations. Relocation is not an option.
• Travel insurance is recommended, particularly for high-cost bookings.
• Please note: A change of booking dates attracts the same conditions as for cancellations. Prom Coast Holidays Property Service Charges are non-refundable.
• Third party booking sites (Eg: HomeAway/Stayz, Air BnB, Booking.com etc) will charge a BOOKING COMMISSION; this fee is not paid to Prom Coast Holidays, and is a charge made independently by the third party booking platform, and cannot be refunded by Prom Coast Holidays.
• In the event you require a refund of the service fee paid to a third party booking platform (Eg: HomeAway/Stayz & Air BnB, etc), you will need to contact the platform you booked on directly to process any service fee
• In the event we are unable to contact you, or you do not respond to our attempts to contact you, or your payments are not made by the due date/s (or all of those scenarios), your booking will be cancelled. In this instance,
any monies paid will not be refunded. If you are unable to meet your payment due dates, please contact us, and an extension on the due dates will be reviewed and may be granted.
• If the booking payment was made by Credit Card or EFTPOS the credit card surcharge fee will not be refunded.
Prices are subject to change without notice.